Christmas appetizer recipes
Look for some Christmas appetizer recipes pictures, so that you will know exactly, how the appetizer should look. Ask you mom, to give some of those wonderful Christmas appetizer recipes for party; your guests will enjoy the all the lip smacking treat, which you lay out for them.
Easy Christmas appetizer recipes
- Cheese Ball
1/8 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup currants
4-ounces blue cheese
3/4 cup fresh parsley
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons brown mustard
8-ounce package cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a food processor put the blue cheese, cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and salt and mix it well. Now, put in the pecans, currants and then refrigerate the mixture till it becomes slightly firm.
- Take the mixture out from the fridge, make small balls out of it and roll it over the parsley.
- Put it inside the refrigerator for another half an hour. Do not forget, to bring it to room temperature before serving.
Best Christmas appetizer recipes
- Candied walnuts
1 pound walnut
A pinch of salt
1 cup white sugar
6 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Keep the oven preheated at 350 degrees F. Spread out the nuts in a baking sheet and roast it, till the nuts become brown and the roasting aroma comes out. In a saucepan pour the milk and stir in the sugar, salt and cinnamon powder.
- Cook this mixture on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Remove mixture from heat and immediately, pour the vanilla extracts to it.
- Add the walnuts to the syrup and coat it well; put out the nuts on a wax paper and separate them from each other using a fork.
- The nut is now ready; you can preserve them by keeping it in an air tight container.
Vegetarian Christmas appetizer recipes
- Fruit salsa and cinnamon chips
10 flour tortillas
8 ounces raspberries
1 pound strawberries
2 cups cinnamon sugar
2 Golden Delicious apples
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3 tablespoons fruit preserves
Butter flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Take a large bowl and onto it mix the apples, kiwi, strawberries, fruit preserves, raspberries, white and brown sugar. Refrigerate the mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Using the butter flavored cooking spray cover each side of the tortilla, cut it into wedges and arrange them in a baking tray.
- Spray cinnamon sugar over the wedges and bake it for about 10 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes; after this serve it with the chilled fruit salsa.