Christmas cocktail recipes
No Christmas party can be complete, without a round of cocktails. All the various Christmas cocktail recipes are very simple to make; you can easily make them for your guests. Make sure, that you put the ingredients in the correct amount or the taste my change. If you are looking for the cocktail recipes on the web, check out some of Christmas cocktail recipes with pictures. These pictures will give you an idea, about the presentation.
Some people have this custom of celebrating the 12 days of Christmas, with a different cocktail on each day. Some of the popular Christmas cocktail are Winter Wonderland, Bloody Mary, Spiced Carmel apple, eggnog etc. Include some non-alcoholic cocktails for all the little ones, who will be attending your Christmas party. If there is a special family recipe for cocktail, make sure that you make it for your guests.
Christmas cocktail recipes champagne
- Champagne Punch
1 oz Dark Rum
3 oz Champagne
1 Tbs. Orange Juice
1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- Mix all the ingredients gently and serve in a champagne flute. Remember, Champagne should always be served ice cold in chilled drinking glasses.
- Serve strawberry, with the drink for a wonderful taste.
Christmas cocktail recipes pomegranate
- Pomegranate Martini
1/2 ounce liqueur
Fresh squeezed lime juice
Fresh squeezed orange juice
2 ounces orange-flavored vodka
- In a chilled martini glass, mix all the ingredients with ice and shake it well. Garnish with a twisted orange zest.
Christmas cocktail recipes with vodka
- Bloody Mary
1 1/2 oz vodka
3 oz tomato juice
1/2 oz lemon juice
Hot pepper sauce
- Pour all the liquid ingredients into a glass with ice cubes and mix it well.
- Add the seasonings and check the taste.
- Finally garnish with lemon wedge or celery stalk.