Christmas Dessert Recipes
Surprise your near and dear ones this holiday season by making mouthwatering Christmas dessert for them. If you are making this for the first time, you will need to find some Christmas desserts recipes that you can make without any hassles and come up with a delicious dessert that everyone will love. If you are someone who does not cook or bake regularly, choosing some simple recipes will be ideal to accomplish this task. Simply follow the instruction in the recipe and your dessert will turn out to be just fine.
Different members in the family may have varied preferences when it comes to flavors, so choose to refer Christmas Desserts recipes with a flavor that a majority of them will like. If possible you can also make Christmas dessert in different flavors using various recipes according to individual preferences. If you want to try out the traditional Christmas dessert recipes, try to get the recipe from your mom or grand mom; they will have some amazing recipes with them. Given here are some simple recipes which you can try out.
- 4 large Eggs
- The first step is to keep the oven preheated at 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl put the eggs, vanilla, pumpkin puree, sugar and oil, mix them properly.
- Sieve in the baking powder, flour and baking soda; also put in salt, raisins and cinnamon in another bowl and blend it properly with the other mixture till it is smooth.
- Grease a baking pan with butter and then pour the mixture into each muffin pan.
- Bake it in the oven for about 30 minutes or till they turn brown. Now take the muffins out and allow them to cool for sometime, serve them with icing or frosting of your choice.
- 2 pkgs. vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 3 sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (10 oz.) jar red maraschino cherries
- 1 (6 oz.) jar green maraschino cherries
- 3 1/2 cups chilled readymade eggnog
- 1 prepared food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (16 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- To make Christmas trifle dessert, drain the juice from the can and keep it separate.
- Immerse the bananas to the pineapple juice and then discard it. In a bowl mix well the eggnog and the pudding mix till the mixture gets a bit thickened.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture to a glass shaped serving bowl, on top of that put the bananas dipped in the pineapple juice.
- On top of that put some pineapple pieces and then a few red maraschino cherries and green maraschino cherries and top it with a piece of the cake, pour some whipped topping on the top and garnish with walnut before serving.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the mixture and serve it to your guests.
Christmas food is incomplete without the presence of some delectable desserts on the dinner table. Different cultures across the world have their own traditions when it comes to making Christmas food, cookies, cakes or desserts. It will be an interesting experience to find out abut the various recipes and know the stories behind the reason why a particular food is preferred in some cultures. If you and your family prefer variety in terms of food, then it is a perfect opportunity for you to try out something different this holiday season. Anything cooked with love and care will be appreciated, you just have to get hold of a different recipe this time.