Easy Christmas recipes
Worried about what to cook during the holidays? Relax; we have some delicious easy Christmas recipes, which you can try out. In our collection of recipes, we have something for everybody; right from easy Christmas recipes for children, to recipes for parties to fun and easy Christmas recipes for kids, there are all types of recipes. The dishes are easy to cook and are just perfect for the holiday season. No matter, what type of food, you prefer to eat during the holidays, these simple recipes are sure to help you.
All the ingredients required for making the recipes are easily available; most of you will not even need to shop for it. The quick and easy Christmas recipes for kids and the easy Christmas recipes for kids are just ideal for the little ones. If they want, they can easily make the dishes or their parents can do it for them.
Easy Christmas recipes for parties
- Cranberry Salad
1 cup sugar
2 cups diced apples
1 cup chopped walnut
2 cups of boiling water
1 cup shredded coconut
Raspberry Jell-O 1 Packet
Strawberry Jell-O 1 Packet
2 cups of ground cranberries
- Boil the water, add sugar and jell-o to it, and keep stirring till it is dissolved completely.
- Remove the mixture from the fire, cool it and put it in the refrigerator till it is slightly firm.
- Take out the mixture, pour it into a pan and add the remaining ingredients. Chill it well, before serving.
2 c. milk
4 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp nutmeg
- Take a bowl, break the eggs and beat it till it becomes fluffy.
- Now add the sugar, salt, vanilla and blend the mixture very well. Put the mixture inside the refrigerator and let it shill, sprinkle some nutmeg before serving.
Easy Christmas recipes for kids
- Coconut and orange covered bananas
A cup of shredded coconut
- Cut the bananas into many chunks. Cut the orange and squeeze out the juice in a small bowl.
- Roll the banana chunks in the juice and roll it in the coconut and cover it well. The coconut and orange juice covered bananas are now ready!
- Toast with apple pie
6 slices plain bread
1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
6 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat the broiler. Put the bread on a baking sheet and toast it lightly.
- Place the cheese slices and the apple pie filling at the top of each bread.
- Broil it again till the cheese starts melting and serve it hot.
Easy Christmas recipes for dinner
- Citrus salad
2 lettuce leaves
- Peel and chop the orange into small cubes; chop and lettuce leaves as well.
- Take a bowl and mix the lettuce leaves, orange cubes, cilantro and sprouts.
- Toss olive oil in the mixture and shower some rice wine on top of that. Scatter some fresh pomegranate seeds and lemon juice on top and the salad is ready.
- Christmas chicken noodle soup
1 cup noodles
Chicken breast (boneless)
- Pour 3 cups of water in saucepan. Add chicken broth and bring it to boil.
- Put the chicken breast in the broth and cook it over low flame. Chop and carrot and celery leaves and add it to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste and cook the chicken for about 15 minutes.
- Take out the chicken breast and chop it to small pieces. Now put the chicken pieces back to the pan along with the noodles, and cook it till the noodles are done.